Size, Space, Exhibition Design:
- Minimum surface: 8,611.12 sq. ft to 10,764 sq. ft
- Minimum height: 16.41 ft
- Minimum door width: 8.2 ft
- Minimum door height: 8.46 ft
Costs and Insurance:
- Rates on request: contact Director Olivier Retout, PhD.
- The business model is either a monthly rental or a fixed amount with profit sharing.
- Insurance value: EUR 1.6 million.
- Cost of shipping and transport is borne by the host venue, including door‐to-door insurance.
- Set-up and disassembly costs and crew’s travel and accommodation expenses are borne by the host venue.
Transport and Installation:
- The exhibition is delivered fully packaged in 95 crates filling 12 marine containers (Hi-Cube DRY) each measuring 40 ft long.
- The host venue is responsible for storing empty crates (maximum 3,230 sq. ft).
- Set-up time: 3 weeks minimum and disassembly time: 2 weeks. Set-up and disassembly is carried out under the sole supervision of the Lascaux crew composed of 5 dedicated professionals.
- The host venue must provide 4 to 8 additional workers and specialized lifting and handling equipment.